- stimulate the secretory activity of the stomach.
- in combination with calcium, sodium or magnesium, reduce gastric secretion and its activity.
- affects the excretory function of the kidneys.
- helps the gland to go to hemoglobin.
- it can strengthen the contractile force of the heart muscle. Hot calcium water helps with peptic ulcer and gastritis.
- have hemostatic effect, enhance urinary excretion, improve liver function, favorably affect the nervous system.
- helps reduce gallstick spasms, lowers cholesterol in the blood, has a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- participates in the processes of resorption and restoration.
- enters the structure of hemoglobin, its normal level is the prevention of anemia.
- take in the metabolic processes of the organism.
- Strengthens the inhibitory processes, normalizing the function of the cortex of the brain.
- prevents the destruction of bones, in particular teeth.
maintain the necessary pressure in the tissues and interstitial fluids of the body.
up effects capable of expulsion and constipation.
HYDROCARBONATE IONS (ALKALINE)
- normalizes the work of the stomach, used mainly for the treatment of gastritis with increased secretion and acidity of gastric juice.
affect protein, fatty, carbohydrate metabolism.