When used internally, it promotes, first of all, improvements in the secretory, motor and suction functions of the digestive system and makes the digestion work better. It contains 22 species of microelements, salts and ions.
|acc. to O,z DSt 540:2010|
|U.M.||mg/dm, max.||№ 1|
|3||Iodine||mg/dm3||0,17 - 0,55||0,17-0,55|
- affects the excretory function of kidneys.
- is able to strengthen the contractile force of the heart muscle. Hot calcium water helps in peptic ulcer and gastritis
- prevents the destruction of bones, in particular teeth
- participates in the processes of resorption and recovery
- prevents the destruction of bones, in particular teeth.
reduce gastric secretion and its activity in combination with calcium, sodium or magnesium.
stimulate the secretory activity of the stomach
take part in metabolic processes of the body.
maintain the necessary pressure in the tissue and interstitial fluids of the body